Sunday, June 7, 2009

Working Up to Running

Jackson is now a roll-over pro. He has mastered rolling over from his back to his tummy on his right side and is working on the left. At four months he looks like a little man and he's soooo much fun to be around! Since I went back to work full-time (about a month ago) he's been spending the day with Aunt Farren and Cousin Kaitlynne. It's so hard to be away from him during the day, but he's also very expensive... :)
This past weekend we walked in a 5k with Grandma Lynne, Great-Aunt Cindy and Cousin Kasi. Hopefully, this is the first of many races to come! We're working up to actually running them, but I'll have to get a jogger for Jackson first. (That's my excuse for not running yet...) A parade followed the race and Jackson loved it! There were so many things to look at!

*I'm working on accessing this from my Blackberry so I can post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment