Saturday, April 11, 2009


Our First Blog
I'm pretty sure there was a point when I said "I will never blog." I'm awful at journaling. I have a journal, but it's been four years since I received the book as a gift and I still haven't filled it up. There are entire quarters of certain years missing and most of the entries involve boys who made me mad. Ironically, the journal is from a boy who eventually made me mad- twice. With that in mind, this is purely experimental.

My new title of "mama" makes me suddenly want to chronicle every moment of every day because I know I'll never get those moments back. Jackson grows and changes every single day and I can barely keep up with him. He's only two months old and I'm already looking back at pictures from his birth and thinking of how tiny he was then. With each additional chub roll I'm reminded of how little he was, to appreciate these moments and to be excited for what's to come.
So, welcome to our blog. I hope you enjoy growing with us.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for doing this! Although, your blog is going to put mine to shame. :) I will definitely stalk it, don't worry. Love him already! Can't wait to meet him soon!!

    Whit

    ReplyDelete